GuardianCoil® machine guard steel curtain screens form a protective barrier around machinery – including mills, routers, spar mills, lathes, grinders, hydraulic presses, forges, testing equipment, etc.
Manufactured from steel or stainless steel coiled wire fabric, OSHA-compliant GuardianCoil machine guard screens are engineered to stop high-velocity flying debris or shrapnel before it injures people in a machine’s vicinity.
Upon contact, flexible GuardianCoil mesh wraps around the debris and drops it onto the floor, preventing it from leaving the work area or ricocheting back toward the machine operator.
Shattered carbide cutters, grinding wheel fragments, and large metal shards are no match for GuardianCoil machine guard screens. Its coiled wire fabric barrier envelopes projectiles, quickly dissipating its kinetic energy.
GuardianCoil safety black steel mesh screens – also available in powder coated safety yellow and stainless steel (call for pricing) – give operators a clear view to machines while allowing fast and easy access to the equipment.
The coiled wire mesh screens are lightweight, easy to install, and maintenance free.
To ensure optimal protection, GuardianCoil machine guard steel curtain screens are customized by Cascade Safety & Security for your machines, specific applications, performance requirements, and include all framing and hardware. FOB Shipping Point.
Key Features & Benefits
- OSHA - compliant for preventing injury from flying debris.
- Engineered to dissipate a projectile's kinetic energy.
- Highly durable and corrosion resistant all-steel construction.
- Fireproof and will not absorb oil or other flammable liquids.
- Maintains operator visibility.
- Movable to allow access for maintenance of equipment.
- Custom-manufactured to match your needs.
- Long, maintenance-free lifecycle.
See Related Items tab for Standard GuardianCoil Press Guard Parts